The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the results of its University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016.
The results were released on Monday, 21st November, 2016.
The CBSE UGC NET July 2016 exam was held on 10th July, 2016 at 88 cities across the country.
Candidates who took the test can check their scores on the official website of the test www.cbsenet.nic.in
How to Check CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Results
- Log on to the official website of the test www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Result UGC NET EXAMINATION – July 2016’ appearing on the left panel of the screen.
- Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth and submit details.
- The result card will appear on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can also view their results directly on the link http://cbseresults.nic.in/UGC/net_july2016.h
At www.livepunjab.com we wish all our readers a very best of luck.