The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon release the results of its National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted in July 2016.
Although there is no official confirmation of the date of declaration of results, they are expected to be out soon.
How to download CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Results
- Log on to the official website CBSE i.e. www.cbse.nic.in or the official website of NET http://cbsenet.nic.in/
- Click on the link ‘UGC NET July 2016 Results’. The link will be active and available once the results are out.
- Enter the Date of Birth and Roll Number and submit the information.
- The UGC NET July 2016 Results will appear on the screen.
- Download the file and take a print out of the same.
At www.livepunjab.com we wish all our readers a very best of luck. Stay tuned for result update.