The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the much awaited results of its SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016.
The results were declared today i.e. August 16, 2016.
Candidates who appeared for SBI Clerk Mains for the post of Junior Assistants (JA) and Junior Agricultural Assistants (JAA) can check their results on the official website of the bank www.sbi.co.in. The results are also available on the direct link https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=Sbi_clk_result_2016
How to Check SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016
- Log on to the official website of the bank sbi.co.in
- Click on the link ‘Careers’ appearing on the top panel.
- Select ‘Current Openings’ from the drop down menu.
- Select the ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank Of India’
- Click on the link ‘Results’
- Enter the required details and submit the information.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016 will appear on the screen.
- View your result and download the same.
At www.livepunjab.com we wish all our readers a very best of the luck. Stay tuned for latest information.