Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon release the results of its Class 10 (X) Supplementary Exams 2016.
Candidates who could not clear the CBSE Class X examinations held in March-April 2016 were given a second chance to do so. The CBSE Class 10 (X) Supplementary Exams were conducted in July, 2016 and an estimated 41,812 students appeared for the same.
The results of the same are expected to be out anytime.
The results once declared will be available on the official result website of the board http://cbseresults.nic.in/
How to Check CBSE Class 10 (X) Supplementary Results 2016
- Log on to the official result website of the board http://cbseresults.nic.in/
- Click on the link ‘CBSE Class 10 (X) Supplementary Results 2016’. The link will be available and active once the results are declared.
- Enter the roll number and other required details.
- Submit the information.
- The CBSE Class 10 (X) Supplementary Results 2016 will appear on the screen.
- View your result and take a print out of the same.
At www.livepunjab.com we wish all our readers a very best of luck. Stay tuned for latest updates!