State Bank of India (SBI) successfully organized a three phase recruitment exam consisting of Pre, Main and GD / interview for filling up 2393 Probationary Officer (PO) posts. A huge number of aspirants seeking a career in banking participated in this recruitment drive.
The Preliminary Exam was conducted in June 2015 and the result of the same was released on 9th July 2015. The Main examination was held on 26 July 2015 and the verdict announced on 24th August 2015.
Candidates who cracked the written exam proceeded to the next stage of recruitment (Group Discussion and Interview Schedule) which was held from 7 September 2015. The bank announced the Final Result (written exam + interview + GD) of the PO Exam on 16 Oct 2015.
The latest news is that the SBI has released the detailed scorecards/marks secured by all candidates on its website www.sbi.co.in. Examinees can visit the Bank’s website to check their SBI PO Exam 2014 scorecard/marks.
Procedure to check SBI PO scorecard/ marks 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Search for the tab ‘Career with Us’ and click on it
- Now look for the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers of SBI (2015)” option and click on the link titled as “Marks Secured by Candidates” under it
- Next punch in your Roll Number and Date of Birth OR Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Enter the string shown in the image
- Hit the submit button.
- Your score will flash on screen
- Save it and take print out of it for future reference
Candidates can also access the SBI PO scorecard 2015 through the direct web link provided here: https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=Sbiporesultsep15